Not since the release of the Milli Vanilli Anthology box set have so
many yearned so long in anguished anticipation for an album to be made
available for purchase.
Yearn no more.
Extinguish your anguish.
There’s dissipation for your anticipation.
After exhaustive negotiations (excerpt -
Me: Um, do you want to sell these?
Pat: Yeah, alright.) I have reached agreement with my dear friends at
Main Street Music in Manayunk to distribute my mildly anticipated debut
album,’Fidelity is the Enemy.’
Main Street Music in Manayunk will be the EXCLUSIVE retail source for
‘Fidelity is the Enemy’ through at least 6.15.01, the date of my RECORD
RELEASE PARTY at the North Star Bar (8:30p - details to follow).
Reasons to buy ‘Fidelity is the Enemy’
* Kid Rock does not appear on any song.
* Jill Sobule does.
* It’s only 46 minutes long, so you can get quickly back to listening to
music you like more, like Kid Rock.
* There are bound to be plenty of lawsuits, so get it now while it’s
* I could use the bread.
Reasons to buy from Main Street Music:
* There’s no other place to get it, unless you come to a show.
* You can avoid having to go to a show.
* The Kid Rock section of Main Street Music is mercifully small.
* They could use the bread.
So, that’s it. Stop crying to me about when can you buy the record. I
hope you will like it.
‘Fidelity is the Enemy’ - Collect them all, trade with your friends.
Preview the record!:
Shows, Radio/TV appearances, Webcasts - The schedule:
Get a FREE CD featuring Jim Boggia, Ben Arnold, Joseph Parsons, Scott
Bricklin and a bunch of others: